CYBER SAFE WALES OFFERS MULTIPLE WAYS TO
Did you receive a phishing email, SMS text, or call?
A POINT OF CONTACT
Has a phishing attempt been reported to you by someone within your organisation?
- Important: If an email or message looks suspicious, do not reply, open/download attachments, or click on links.
- Report the phishing attempt to your organisation's phishing Point of Contact (POC) immediately.
- Reporting a phishing attempt might involve providing the content of the phishing email or message to the POC.
- You can find the relevant information on the posters provided to your organisation, which are specific to your internal structure and processes.
- Inform your wider organisation that there is a phishing attack potentially targeting employees. Ask people to remain vigilant and keep reporting emails and messages received.
- Report the malicious URLs to Netcraft through their form, or by forwarding phishing emails directly to email@example.com.
- If your organisation is using Gmail, please follow the instructions under "Report a Phishing Email" on this page.
- Otherwise, please report malicious URLs to Google through this form.